1. Chop mushrooms and fry with olive oil, soy sauce, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Chop ingredients and fry with olive oil.
3. Combine ingredients from steps 1 + 2 with eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
4. Assemble. Visual directions below.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Some visual directions:
Open the phyllo dough.
Cut phyllo dough squares into 3 even strips. Cover unused pieces with a wet paper towel. Take 1 strip and brush liberally with olive oil on both sides.
Place some filling at the top of the strip and fold the top right corner down to the left side to form a triangle. Pro tip: Fold it like the American Flag. Continue cross folding until the whole strip is used.