Sunday, August 23, 2015

Rome


I went to Rome in May. I won't bore you with all of my photos, just some of my favorites.







 Oh my god the churches. They are everywhere and all of them are amazing.
                                                           This wavy marble

This little Bernini statue is above a tomb in a church. That little hand peeking out from the shroud, is, well, touching.

This saint's tomb. I think she's in there or part of her is below this gruesome wax model.


                                And finally, please in the church with the right clothes. 





2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

Nice photos! I was just in Paris last month (for my honeymoon!). I should make a similar post. You picked great photos that have interesting character.

Unknown said...

thanks Matt!