- I had a strawberry milkshake on Friday.
- Karaoke on Saturday night with Fair White (she posted video evidence earlier). I sang a very convincing "Like a Virgin" and did quite well on the guitar-solo in "Cowgirl on the Sand".
- Went on another bizarre date.
- Watched Godard's Masculin-Femin. What a beautiful movie. I alternated smirks and grins throughout the entire film.
- Raised my LSAT practice score 10 percentiles in a week.
- Received 2 letters and wrote 1.
- I can't decide if this is awesome, terrible, or ridiculous:
It is, observers of the trend say, a visceral backlash to life in a Paris Hilton world. It's a chance to impress a mate, or a potential date, by flexing a body part that has lost ground in recent years to biceps and pecs -- the brain.