Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Travel Stories- Los Angeles



So when I got to LA, I stayed with my pal and former employer, Heather. Her dad's birthday was coming up and so her step-mom thought a good gift would be some nice family portraits. They got this young freelance gal (everybody in LA does something freelance) to come by the house and do some laid-back-family-around-the-fireplace stuff. The step-mom said the photographer was "a world famous scrap-booker", who rarely does portraits anymore now that she has her own family. It was fun watching the whole thing and they even took a few with me in them, but the pictures turned out looking like life insurance ads or perhaps a picture on a billboard reminding you that Citibank has no checking fees.

Still, I'd like some family portraits.



No comments: